PROVIDE FIRST AID
Do you require first aid training for work? Want to make sure you can help your family and friends in an emergency?
STEPS’ nationally recognised Provide First Aid course covers a broad range of topics to enable students to confidently manage emergency situations and provide a first aid response to a casualty. It is suitable for both people in workplaces and members of the public who want training in first aid.
The following unit(s) will be awarded to successful students in this course.
- HLTAID011 – Provide First Aid
- HLTAID009 – Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Mixed mode delivery. Students must complete STEPS online learning and theory assessment prior to the face-to-face practical training and assessment.
Individuals undertaking this course will be expected to complete both written and practical assessment tasks.
Approximately 2 hours of self-paced learning and online multiple-choice theory assessment to be completed prior to attending the approximately six (6) hours of face-to-face practical training and assessment.
- Sunshine Coast – 25 Bulcock Street, Caloundra
- Gympie – 7/82 Monkland Street
- Townsville – 210 Ross River Rd, Aitkenvale
- Students must be physically able to perform practical demonstrations such as 2 minutes of uninterrupted CPR and Rescue Breathing on manikins on the floor.
- Pre-course study: Students must complete the online pre-course work and assessments prior to attending the face-to-face practical training and assessment.
- Students must have access to a computer, tablet or other electronic device with access to the internet to complete the online learning and theory assessment.
- Please contact STEPS on 1300 131 965 today for course fee enquiries or download the course outline here.
- Refund and fee protection policy – Please refer to the student handbook here.
- Payment Terms – Payment for individual students is prior to course commencement; group booking payment terms are based on agreement between the client and STEPS.