Support for people with a disability
STEPS provide flexible, individualised support to improve the quality of life of our customers.
All of STEPS’ customers are unique, so we’ve made it our priority to deliver support services that meet the specific needs of each of our customers.
Our services are designed to provide greater well-being, enjoyment, and independence in life.
Support services include;
- Assistance with day to day activities
- 24/7 personal care
- Supported accommodation
- Recreational activities such as art classes, social gatherings, camping, fishing, bush walking
- Community access and participation
- Self directed funding support
- Development of life skills for independent living
- Help with finding work
Talk to us today about how we can arrange support services that suit you
Want to know what we’ve been up to? Check out our blog for all the latest news