Have you got feedback?
For any feedback or complaints please fill out the form below.
Feedback and Complaint Policy
STEPS Group Australia (STEPS) is a not for profit organisation committed to making a difference by providing opportunity.
STEPS aims to consistently provide services that meet customer needs and satisfies applicable statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements. To achieve this, STEPS has developed an Integrated Management System that seeks to comply with ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems; AS/NZS 4801:2001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems; AS/NZS ISO14001:2004 Environment Management Systems; National Standards for Disability Services (NSDS); the Human Services Quality Framework (HSQF) and the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs).
STEPS understands that quality is ultimately determined by customers, therefore, we encourage feedback, which includes compliments, concerns, suggestions and complaints, all of which provide opportunities for improvement. Informing customers on how to provide feedback, recording information, responding to feedback and resolving complaints are essential to achieving and maintaining services that meet customer needs.
STEPS will ensure implementation of this policy to:
- Encourage customers and stakeholders to provide feedback and raise complaints.
This can be done in writing by:
Verbal feedback can be provided:
- the ‘Tell Us What You Think’ feedback form
- emailing to email@example.com
- the STEPS website ‘Contact Us’ letter
- face-to-face with a member of staff
- by a phone call to a manager
- by a phone call to the STEPS Customer Service Officer on (07) 5458 3000
- Recognise that feedback and complaints are a primary driver of continuous improvement activities to enable our services to meet the needs of our customers.
- Ensure all employees understand the procedure and act in a fair, prompt and confidential manner reassuring the customer that improvement is the focus and no retributive action will be taken.
- Ensure effective management of feedback and complaints by providing information and guidance to all staff to recognise and record feedback and complaints.
- Provide information to customers on external complaints resolution agencies as required under regulation or contract.
- Action all complaints in a fair, prompt and confidential manner, usually within ten (10) business days from receipt of a complaint. If a longer timeframe is required, the customer or stakeholder must be kept informed.
- Establish measurable objectives for feedback and complaints to ensure effective management of feedback and complaints and promote continuous improvement.