Have you got feedback?
For any feedback or complaints please fill out the form below.
Feedback and Complaint Policy
STEPS Group Australia (STEPS) is a not for profit organisation committed to making a difference by providing opportunity.
STEPS aims to consistently provide services that meet customer needs and satisfies applicable statutory, regulatory and contractual requirements.
STEPS understands that quality is ultimately determined by customers, therefore, we encourage feedback, which includes compliments, concerns, suggestions and complaints, all of which provide opportunities for improvement. Anyone can provide feedback or raise a complaint, so it is imperative customers are informed of this process including how the information will be recorded, responded to and resolved.
STEPS will ensure implementation of this policy to:
- Recognise that feedback and complaints are a primary driver of continuous improvement activities to enable our services to meet the needs of our customers.
- Provide information through the Feedback and Complaints Procedure (i040100) to all employees to facilitate a fair, prompt and confidential response to complaints, reassuring the customer that improvement is the focus and no retributive action will be taken.
- Encourage customers and stakeholders to provide feedback and raise complaints. This can be done in any of the following forms:
- In Person
- In Writing
- By Phone
- Contacting the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) Quality and Safeguards Commission where NDIS participants can make a complaint about an issue arising out of, or in connection with, the provision of supports or services.
- Provide support and assistance to customers about how to make a complaint and information about accessing an advocate or support person throughout the resolution process.
- Provide information to customers on applicable external regulatory bodies as required under regulation or contract.
- Action all complaints within ten (10) business days from receipt, if a longer timeframe is required, the customer or stakeholder must be kept informed.