WORKTALK TRAINING – GET THE SKILLS YOU NEED FOR THE JOB YOU WANT
Want skills to get a new job? Want a change in career? Re-entering the workforce?
Join our 12 week WorkTalk training course in Hobart and get job ready!
About the course
STEPS Hobart is delivering job ready training, which will provide tailored solutions to improve your job opportunities.
The training will include language and literacy building activities and will help you re-enter the workforce.
The course will cover:
- Improving computer and digital skills
- Connecting with local employers
- Preparing for work – assistance with writing resumes and cover letters, as well as interview skills
- Improving language and literacy skills
- Job search skills
- 12 week course
- In-person training
- Held over 2 consecutive days per week 9:30am – 3:30pm
No costs to eligible participants. This training is subsidised by the Department of State Growth, Tasmania.
Open to Australian residents and some Visa holders – contact us today to check eligibility.
- Mon 20 June – Glenorchy
- Wed 22 June – Hobart
- Glenorchy Library – 4 Terry Street, Glenorchy
- Hobart – Level 3, NAB Building, 86 Collins Street, Hobart
Download the course flyer
Don’t miss out – Enrol today!
Get in touch for more information