Work Ready (SLPET) Information Pack Today!
Settlement Language Pathways to Employment and Training (SLPET) – Ready for Work
To help with the transition to work in Australia, Adult Migrant English Program (AMEP) students may be eligible to take part in STEPS’ Ready for Work program.
Ready for Work provides 200 additional hours so you can:
- Improve your English language skills for employment
- Get help with work preparation skills, including creating a resume and interviewing tips
- Complete a number of national accredited vocational units
- Practise the skills you’ve learned through 40 hours of work placement
- Learn about employer expectations and the Australian workplace culture
Interested in joining this free course? Complete the form to find out more!