Indigenous Employment Programs
STEPS Indigenous Employment Program (IEP) and Indigenous Employment Program for people with a disability (IEP - Disability) will provide jobseekers with the opportunity to learn new skills and help them to get the job of their dreams.
Increase the diversity of your workplace - give an indigenous jobseeker a go!
STEPS is currently delivering IEP and IEP - Disability in Hobart, this Australian Government initiative is aimed at helping Indigenous Australians and Indigenous Australians with a disability into the workforce.
As part of our commitment to deliver this program and increase the diversity among Australian workplaces, STEPS offers the following services to business owners/ managers:
- Equips you and your staff with the skills and strategies to provide sustainable employment to Indigenous jobseekers.
- Present motivated, work ready jobseekers to you for recruitment
- Mentor and provide on the job support to your new employee
- Assist you to recruit general staff, trainees and apprentices.
STEPS IEP Programs will provide jobseekers with the opportunity to learn new skills and through participation in the program they will:
- Receive individual assistance to gain quality pre-employment skills
- Be introduced to a range of employers keen to talk to you about a job
- Be supported and mentored in your role
For more information please Contact